Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 1

Today was my first day. Obviously I hadn't really thought this through and so hadn't planned my meals out. So here is what I ate:

Breakfast: Pistachios. I go to school and I was rushing in the morning and don't really have time to make elaborate meals. I am hoping tomorrow will go better. This diet requires getting up early and making breakfast :(

Lunch: Salad with chicken, avocado, gorgonzola cheese, lettuce, bacon, lettuce with low-fat Italian dressing. I ate at the school cafeteria so it was kind of difficult to find something to eat that didn't have carbs.

Dinner: Hummus with carrot/celery sticks. Salad with chicken, garbanzo beans, feta cheese, lettuce, spinach, mushrooms, bell pepper.


Current mood: Excited but apprehensive

No comments:

Post a Comment